Sunday, August 7, 2016

Week 4 of Tot School

This week was a struggle people!  Even trying to get this post written.  I volunteered to work Saturday which is 6 days in a row and it messed with me all week!  But we did some stuff:)

On Monday I wanted Sam to try out some of the fine motor activities I had found on Pinterest but they were a little much for her.

She did enjoy eating the Cheerios though!


This one might work better with maybe a large spoon until her grip is strong enough for the tongs.


She still loves putting the pipe cleaners through the strainer holes.



We also introduced the letter F and number 4 and did a little painting.



On Tuesday we did our letter craft and then headed to the library for story hour.







Wednesday was rough because the first Wednesday of every month is potbless at church so we go earlier.  So besides Howie doing the calendar and letters that morning that's all we did.

On Thursday we did our weekly baking, it was a chocolate chip brownie dessert I saw on Pinterest.  Sam has really figured this baking stuff out!  She can open the butter and run the mixer all by herself.





Since I had Friday morning off, we decided to go to the zoo for a couple of hours.  Sam is really enjoying it more and more.  She knows so many of the animal sounds now, it's really fun to watch.  We bought the membership last November and have really got our money's worth out of it.




On another note, I'm torn about continuing the tot school posts.  It's the only thing I've posted about in the last month but it's getting harder to keep up 
with.  Let me know if you're enjoying reading them or if I should move on to other topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment