Saturday, July 30, 2016

Week 3 of Tot School



Another week in the books!  It's so fun watching Sam learn!  Here was our week:

Over the weekend I bought a calendar/weather set (better explained in the picture below).  





I actually put the calendar on the other side of the felt board I made last week and then bought a small trifold.  I laminated as much as I could of all the parts so hopefully they last awhile.


So that's how our Monday started, we checked the weather outside and  put our new letter and number for the week up.  

And she made Elmo out of an E.  She really enjoys using the markers instead of crayons now.





We have a few different puzzles like these that she likes to do and also stacking her blocks:)





Tuesday was a pretty busy morning even though we skipped the library since story hour doesn't start back until next week.  Started off the same as Monday, she's starting to get the hang of it:)


Then I took advantage of her love for googly eyes and glue, E is for Eye!  Although as I'm telling her this I realize she might get confused when it comes to the letter I😂





We went outside to play and ended up playing with colors.


When Howie got home we decided to build a fort, she wanted to read the belly button book to ALL her stuffed animals, so fun!


On Wednesday, since Sam's schedule has changed recently she's been sleeping in pretty late this week so I haven't had a lot of time with her on the mornings I open at work.  Howie does a good job at keeping the same routine minus the crafts lol. Since I was in the nursery with her at church it was easier just to do her story and craft there than try to fit it in between work and church.  This week it was David and Goliath.

We made a slingshot and rocks.




Thursday was our baking day and we made this delicious Amish Cinnamon Bread!  Sam loves tasting all the different ingredients that go into the bowl😬





We also took Sam skating for the first time Thursday night with our church group, she had a lot of fun except when we tried to force her onto the skating rink😄



And once again Friday came along and I was ready to relax so after work we just played and watched some Doc Mcstuffins before heading to church to watch a movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment