Thursday, July 7, 2016

Samantha's 2nd Birthday Party

Better late than never!

We celebrated Sam's 2nd birthday on May 29th, Memorial Day weekend.  

She has been really into Veggie Tales for a long time now so it was a no brainer as far picking a theme.  However, it's next to impossible to find any party supplies with that theme in stores.  So I scoured Pinterest for ideas and found some online stores that sold Veggie Tales stuff.

First up, the invitations, I found a pack of 8 online and since we only invited family it was perfect. (Of course I didn't get a picture of those)

I found reusable plastic cups, cake plates, and balloons online as well!




The hardest part was going to be the cake but thankfully my mom is super talented and was able to perfectly duplicate a cake I found on Pinterest!








For the rest of the decorations I just bought things with the basic colors and it mixed in well.


The birthday girl!  I loved this tutu over her swimsuit:)


She hated the waterslide😂


She loved this gift, Lambie!


All the kids playing.


Water slides!


Cake time:)


Overall it was a great day, celebrating our sweet girl with family!






No comments:

Post a Comment