Monday, July 11, 2016

Toddler hairstyles!

One of the things I love about having a girl is getting to do her hair!  Every so often I get on Pinterest to get some new ideas on how to do Sam's hair and here's some of the stuff I've done.

I'll start with the most basic


The side pony, this is her daily hairstyle, easy and out of her face!


And then of course there are pigtails, another easy one but also ways to mix it up.  You can do a different part or just the top half.


This is where I started doing a little more and color coordinating the pony tails with her outfit:). This one just starts with a small pony tail and keep adding hair.


This one was inspired by my lack of ability to French braid.


Trying to get even more complicated, I discovered if I used a spray bottle to get her hair wet that it was a lot easier to get all those little hairs in.


I didn't get very good pictures of this
 one but I did a side part and then a couple of the pony tails back into pigtails.



This one I did the pony tails across instead of back and then into a side pony, super cute with the big flower too.


 
This one I can't take credit for, my sister in law managed to French braid Sam's hair.  She went along with her natural part on top and it turned out really good.



This was a new one for me, I divided her hair in 3 sections, twisted the three parts in a braid fashion, put that all in a pony tail and then did a braid down.

I've done some other ones but didn't get pictures but I'm sure as her hair gets longer I'll come up with some new stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment