Monday, March 14, 2016

Workout plan

Ok I've got to get it together!  Samantha has completely weaned herself, which means I need to get on the ball with my weight.  When she cut down on feedings around 15 months I packed on about 20 lbs:(. Not cool and I do not want that happening with her stopping completely so here's my plan for the week.
Monday- walked 2 miles (long way to the park and back)
Tuesday- 2 miles
Wednesday- quick YouTube workout (with work and church it's hard to get anything done!)
Thursday-  walk after Sam goes to bed (we'll see how much energy I have after work)
Friday-  quick YouTube workout (Sam has story time on Friday mornings so not a lot of time)

I'm also going to up my Fitbit step goal to 12,000 instead of 10,000.

So that's my plan, hopefully by posting this it will keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment