Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Like A Child


I took this picture of Sam this morning as I looked at her and realized she doesn't have a care in the world.  She doesn't know that daddy just got laid off from work, she just knows mommy and daddy will take care of her.  And it gave me hope in my heart because I know our Father will take care of us no matter what.  I realize He has plans for our life just like everyday I have a plan for Sam and would do absolutely anything for that girl.  


Matthew 7:11
“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

So while yesterday was one of the toughest days we've had in awhile I know our Father has a better plan for us.  Please pray for us to have faith and wisdom as we walk through this trial and that we would have a great testimony to glorify Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment