Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Stocking ideas for a 1 year old

At our house we don't do the whole Santa thing (post coming soon on that), however we still do gifts and this year I'm doing a stocking for Samantha.  With 9 days left until Christmas I have her gifts but nothing for her stocking!  So here is what I'm thinking of doing for her stocking:

1. Coloring book-  I bought her crayons awhile back but she just colors on blank pieces of computer paper right now so I'm thinking a veggie tales (which she is obsessed with right now) coloring book.




2.  Plastic snow globe-  I found a Minnie Mouse one at work that I think she would love just need to make sure it's not breakable!

3.  Toddler friendly treats-  no candy bars but maybe some sweet treats.

4.  Piggy Paint-  non-toxic of course and mainly because I just want to paint her toenails;)





5.Veggie Tales Plush toy- like I said earlier she's obsessed with them!





6.  Measuring spoons/spatula etc-  so she can pretend to cook.


That's all I've got so far, anyone have any other ideas??

And here's a random picture from today, just cause she looks like boo from Monster's Inc:)







No comments:

Post a Comment