Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pinterest win or fail?

I found this little project on Pinterest last year and wanted to give it a shot.


 It was definitely a lot more work than I was expecting!  The first day I was doing it all freehand (not an artist AT ALL) so the stable, manger, tree, and star were all done that way.  The second day I decided to print out the templets, way easier!!  Still took a third day to finish it up.

All different colors of felt.


Templetes

Work in progress...

Last step!

All Done!!

I used a hot glue gun instead of sewing like the original person did because, to be honest, I don't have the patience for all that! 
My favorite part ended up being the wise men, I was dreading making them but they actually turned out the best.  I'm hoping this will last a few years so Sam can tell us the story of Christmas using it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment